Frequently Asked Questions
To proceed directly to our Event Catalogs and Photo Store click >>>> here.
Any advice for finding our photos among the thousands? (see here)
Which category should I look in? (see here)
I'm having problems placing an order! (see here)
What are "Glossy", "Luster" and "Enduro Luster" prints? (see here)
What does the word "Sublimation" mean? (see here)
What can I do with images on CD? (see here)
Can you crop/center/zoom/rotate my print? (see here)
Can I order by phone? (see here)
Can I modify/change/combine my order(s)? (see here)
Do you offer other photo print items like T-Shirts? (see here)
Can I select different photos within multi-photo packages? (see here)
What is the resolution/format of your images? (see here)
Can't you just email the digitals to me? (see here)
I only received part of my order, where is the rest? (see here)
Other ordering info to keep in mind... (see here)
Other Frequently Asked Questions
What camera do you use? (see here)
Do you make a living at this? (see here)
Who are you guys? (see here)
Finding your Photos
Any advice for finding our photos among the thousands you post?
- Yes! First, make sure you are looking in the correct date. Also, set it to display 100 thumbnail images per page, instead of the default 25. And finally, create a photo album when you start finding your photos, and put them in there. It's a free service on Photoreflect and you'll see the option to "add to album" beneath the larger version of the image.
I'm having problems placing an order!
- Make sure "Cookies" are enabled on your web browser. (usually in the "Privacy" section under "Tools" then "Internet Options") Try navigating to the photos again from the very front page of the store. Sometimes we have to make a change to an event, and bookmarks or photo albums that link directly to the photos cause problems.
- Give it a couple of hours and try again. All payment processing is handled by Photoreflect, we don't see any of that, and sometimes they have to do maintenance that disrupts the process.
- Try a different computer. If you can use a friend's computer, or one at your place of employeement, that will often do the trick.
- Call Photoreflect Customer Service. As mentioned above, we can not see any of your payment info, so there's not much more we can do to help. They can be eached at 888-271-3446. (may have to leave a message)
- Don't give up!
What are "Glossy", "Luster" and "Enduro Luster" prints?
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL ENDURA Paper is an excellent product that provides our
photographer customers with more flattering portraits and superb color accuracy.
- "Glossy" prints have a shiny finish, and show a little more detail, but they don't look as good behind glass. (double reflective surfaces)
- "Luster" prints have a flat or matte finish that hides a little of the detail, but they look better behind glass, and not bad on their own.
What does the word "Sublimation" mean?
- Sublimation is a process where the photograph is All the images are transferred to the merchandise by Die Sublimation, a process
in which we use a heat press to make the the inks actually become a gas, and
soak into the surface of the product.
- Our lab uses T-shirts made by Haynes specially for Die Sublimation. They are double layer 100% cotton on the inside, (so they'll always feel and breath the same as for old favorites) and have been been coated with a special material to absorb/retain the color. They cost more than twice as much as regular T's.
Its a bit more expensive way of doing things, but it's absolutely the best way we've found to produce T-shirts that won't fade, wash after wash.
- The plastic merchandise is highly resistant to damage by scratches, and wont wash off as the color is not ON the surface, but actually IN it! Put those License tags on your front bumper without fear, they'll lookg great for a long, long time!
- The ceramic mugs are have the glaze applied over the photo so the image will last as long as the glaze does.
What can I do with images on CD?
- Whatever you want, in a personal, non-commercial manner. If you want to make prints, or copies, that is fine, as long as they are not being used to make money. If you want to use the images commercially, all we usually ask is that you credit "BikerEventPhotos, Inc"" and let us know about it.
Can you crop/center/zoom/rotate my print?
- Only on the smaller prints, like 5x7s, Coffee Mugs, Mouse Pads, Key Chains, etc. We can NOT do much, if any cropping on larger prints because the image is already being stretched onto the big print. They will look fine like they are, but if we crop, the image is stretched even more, and may look grainy. Centering, Zooming, and Rotating all require some form of cropping.
Can I order by phone?
- No, sorry. Photoreflect handles all of our transactions, and we can not process credit cards ourselves. They handle all of that securely, and we do not see any of your payment info. They do not accept orders by phone either. You can pay by check online if you prefer. (you will see the option during checkout)
Can I modify/change/combine my order(s)?
- Not likely. As mentioned above, Photoreflect processes the payment info. Once that process has been completed, the order is locked-in and sent to us for fulfillment. About all we can do at that point is fill or cancel the order, so it's important to look through all shots and make sure your order is correct before submitting.
Can I select different photos within multi-photo packages?
- Yes, our multi-photo packages allow you to select either the same image or different image for each item except for greeting cards. Greeting card packages are one image for all cards unless you place a separate order for another greeting card package. When you select a photo package to order, you will be prompted to select an image for each item.
What is the resolution/format of your images?
- We are currently shooting at a resolution of 3888x2592, or 10 megapixels and only in JPEG format.
- Can I see a sample image? (yes, see here)
Can't you just email the digitals to me?
- Tried it, didn't work too well. With all of the junk mail filters in use these days, email is pretty unreliable. When yuo attach a 2-4Mb file to an email, it almost always bounces right back to the sender. CDs are cheap and reliable.
I only received part of my order, where is the rest?
- CDs and prints ship from a pro photo lab and they may send the prints and CDs seperately. Give it a few days and you should see the rest of your order. If not, contact us!
Other ordering info to keep in mind:
Funds are set aside from your card at the time of the order, but we do not get paid by Photoreflect until several weeks after the order is shipped to you. If there is a problem processing your card, the funds may be set aside temporarily, but they will go back in a few days. We don't ask them to do this, it's your bank's bright idea.
- Special request orders require more time to process.
- For Photo CD orders, all different digital images ordered are placed on ONE CD. Select the Photo CD product and add the first image then select the Photo CD AdditionaI image once for each one in the order. If you order a quantity of more than 1 particular digital image on CD, you will get a separate CD for each one.
- Each additional digital image you would like on CD must be ordered individually by selecting the Photo CD Additional Image for each one seperately. If you want 6 different images on CD, you must select the Photo CD First Image product and then place 5 seperate Photo CD Additional Image products in your shopping cart.
- Coffee Mugs with prints are white glazed ceramic with the image underneath the glaze. Be careful to select vertical or horizontal format depending on the photos aspect.
- Some print items have to be cropped to fit the original image onto the print. 4x6, 8x12 and 16x14 prints will generally not need cropping since they closely resemble the same format (2:3 height to width ratio) as used by the camera. An 8x10 print will be cropped in from both sides and a 5x7 print will be cropped a bit less than an 8x10. Any product having a print size that is not a 2:3 height to width ratio will experience some cropping.
- We will do our best to make cropped prints look attractive and will notify you of any potential cropping problems before final processing of your order.
If you're ready to order, you can proceed to our Event Catalogs and Photo Store here.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
What camera do you use?
Do you make a living at this?
- We currently use Nikon D series digital SLR cameras with various professional lenses.
Who are you guys?
My name is Victor Lisewski, and my partner is Brian Evans
If you're ready to order, proceed to our Event Catalogs and Photo Store here.